I Passed the DELF B2 Test!!!

Today, I went to the Alliance F. to see whether or not I passed the DELF B2 test....and guess what? I passed! I won't go into the details about what exact scores I got for each section, as that's too personal, but here's a brief summary: I did well in the Speaking portion, decent in Reading and Listening, and not so well in Writing.

While it's not terribly hard to pass the DELF Test (I think you need over 5 points for each section and more than 50 points out of 100), it is still worth celebrating!

For those who are planning to take the DELF test soon, good luck! And for those who passed, good job! lastly, for those who didn't pass this time, don't worry too much. Unlike college entrance exams, you can take the DELF test multiple times. Just get back up, study harder, and try again.

So, what are my future plans?
I think I'm going to need a few more years to prep for the C1 exam. Since I'm heading off to college in a month, I might not have as much time. However, I do plan on joining French clubs and taking French courses at college! Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment