Update Post: Soon to come...the translation of The Little Prince (Original in French)! From the Perspective of a Teenager Reading; What a Teen Thinks

Update Post: 
Soon to come...the translation of The Little Prince


I'm super, duper hyped to announce that I may soon be translating the story, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry from French to English and Korean (possibly)! We've seen many grownups translate the novel into different languages, but have we've rarely -- if never! -- witnessed a young teen write about this book, have we?! This book seems to be FULL of messages for people of all ages, especially grownups, and I think it'd be interesting to see how a girl from a different age group analyzes this novel!

Keep your eyes opened for the soon to come Chapter 1 of the widely known story, The Little Prince! I'll most likely be translating chapter by chapter, as I think that will be the easiest for both you, the readers, and myself!


What I'll be doing: 

1) Reading the book with my French tutor in original French
2) Translating into simple sentences (there are professional translations both online and in books. That's why I'm not going to do this, but rather translate the original into MY OWN)

3) Recording my thoughts and OWN analysis. I'll be writing down what I think about each part & what I understood from the messages the author said.