Je suis désolé. I am sorry. 미안합니다.

I've been slacking off these past few months. And I'm sorry for that. Being a teenager who is going through emotional rollercoaster rides isn't an easy challenge. Feeling uninspired, depressed, and let down is not something that's rare these days. In fact, it has occurred so often that I don't know how I'm even functioning right now. Yeah, yeah, cut the drama and get to the chase, right?

Ok, I'm sorry. I've been apologizing a lot lately, and I hope this one isn't another one of those. I really, really love translating things. The thrill of seeing ways emotions can be delivered and changed from one language to another is just amazing! And the anger of seeing people incorrectly or inadequately translating words, phrases, poems, books, or anything is inspiring (because it makes me want to stand up and start translating things myself). But I just have way too many things--personal things, mostly--to juggle.


One of my New Years' resolution is to get my sh** together. I'll start paying more attention to this blog and its content. Not sure what I have coming up. Maybe an interesting art project about words and the power of languages? It'll be interesting. I hope *insert awkward laugh here*


Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy new year!


Je suis désolé. L'annee prochaine, je promets d'autres choses qui sont plus interessants et innovantes. Maintenant, j'ai beaucoup événements que j'ai besoin de faire.


여러분,  죄송합니다. 제가 요즈음 일을 쫌 소홀히하죠? 사춘기, 참 힘드네요...다음년도에 꼭 더 멋있고 재미있는 포스트와 돌아올게요.